Sunday, November 27, 2011

Deck The Halls


The Holiday Season has arrived, and I could not possibly be happier! This is my very favorite time of year, featuring the calendar's two best holidays: Christmas and my birthday.

Of course, the Holiday Season officially "begins" right after Thanksgiving, and I had a wonderful Turkey Day this past Thursday. I went to work early in the morning and afterward managed to hit the gym for a bit of cardio and get a load of laundry done before heading to a Thanksgiving dinner party. Dinner included good food, lively conversation and lots of sparkling wine supplied by me. I have so much to be thankful for in my life, like the people I love, a successful career I enjoy, singing, Hawaiian vacations, pretty dresses, high heeled shoes and handsome men (even if some of the men occasionally behave poorly).

Now that the Holidays are upon us, a bunch of good things are happening. There are parties every weekend; my own birthday party, which will feature lots of singing; and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Los Angeles. I also have a super exciting project in the works, but I can't tell you what it is yet...lest I jinx it.

I'll be sad when January arrives, and all of this is over, but for now I'll just immerse myself in the joy that is the end of November and all of December.

(Yes, the two photos in this post are of the same thing. I was toying with the different flash settings on my camera and liked both shots.)

No comments: