Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is It Wrong...

... that I didn't dress properly for the weather today, and since I didn't have time to go home this afternoon as it was turning colder, I stopped into Banana Republic and bought myself a brand new coat instead?

Well, right or wrong, that's exactly what I did. Right between my singing lesson and my afternoon facial.

Now, I already had been eyeing this coat (pictured here), so it wasn't an entirely impulsive purchase. The reality, however, is that I don't need another new coat; I've bought three in the last seven or eight months. But as you can see, this one is green and just oh, so cute.

Apparently, I can never stop working. Someone has got to keep the financial tank full against all the spending.

Hey, you want to know a secret? In a couple of hours I'm auditioning for a band! I'm not sure I really want to be in this band, but it will be fun to sing with them this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, some people might have just bought, oh say, a sweater. As I've done when caught without the right outerwear in San Francisco. At Banana Republic, actually. But it is cute, and I love green, so...Good job! Makes me want to start clothes shopping again. Only then I'd discover what size I actually wear instead of the size I wore 15 pounds ago. Bring the coat next week. It's cold here...well, tonight it is at any rate.