Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Tropical September


Well, haven't I been quite the slacker when it comes to updating this little chronicle? Forgive me, gentle readers. I feel like I've been running and running since I returned from vacation, although truthfully, I think I'm just readjusting to the regular pace of my life. I've spent the past couple of weeks celebrating friends' birthdays, beginning the hunt for a new Sober Nixon guitarist (did I mention that our most recent guitar player quit?), singing songs, seeing some great theatre, buying more paperback novels to stack in my already overloaded bookshelf and generally getting back into the swing of things.

It's been a blast; so hopefully, I'll be better about keeping this space up to date and sharing all my adventures with you. Until then, enjoy these photos from Hawaii. They were all taken in Waikiki or at Ala Moana. Yes, I know I went heavy on the sunset shots, but aren't they just lovely?







1 comment:

Amanda Canuel Bretthauer said...

Very happy to have come across your blog! Looking forward to future posts...best wishes!

http://28countriesandcounting.blogspot.com