Wednesday, February 01, 2012

More and More Aloha


Aloha, gentle readers. I am taking yet another holiday in Hawaii, and it is, of course, wonderful. This is part two of Winter Break 2012 for me (the first being my weekend in L.A.). I have never been to Hawaii in the winter, but is just as lovely on February 1st as it is in the Spring and late Summer.

I arrived just about 27 hours ago, but already my trip has included home-cooked meals, Champagne Hour, lots of sleep and needless to say, the beach. Karaoke also will be involved, along with more champagne, beach time and delicious sleep. I'll write more and post more photos later, but for now enjoy these shots. I took them with my trusty cell phone at Ala Moana Beach Park yesterday afternoon. Now, Waikiki awaits me. Until the next time, my lovelies!

No comments: