Saturday, February 18, 2012

Turn, Turn, Turn

Good evening, Gentle Readers.

First of all, I apologize for the lack of updates recently. I have been running around a lot since I returned from vacation and only now do I feel like I am back in the swing of things. I have a few photos from L.A. to post here, but that will have to wait at least another day.

You see, three women I know, all of whom were about my age or younger, have died in the last week and a half. They died over an eleven-day period, to be specific. Yes, people die, even young people, but as you can imagine, I'm kind of in shock from it all. So I'd like to use this little chronicle today to remind you to embrace life, joy and happiness as much as possible. We all have responsibilities, but make as much time for the things that make you smile, whatever they may be, as you can. Spend as much time with the people you love and admire as you can, and let them know that you love and admire them.

Because you just never know. Life is precious and short, and you just never know what's coming tomorrow.

2 comments:

Christine KAURdashian said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!

Kim Nguyen said...

i'm sorry to hear that! but yes, life is short and precious, enjoy it everyday! positive energy out to you!

-Kim
KimKardashnguyen.com