Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Give Cupid A Kiss

It's Valentine's Day, and that means nothing but good things! We get to celebrate love and happiness with cheerful abandon all day and night. Plus, the secret that no one tells you is that none of the calories consumed by eating chocolate today count. Very sweet, indeed.

As for me, I am slowly, but surely emerging from the illness that felled me last week. Last night, I ventured out to a co-worker's book signing, after which Terry, Patti, Katie and I went to Colibri for snacks, drinks and witty repartee. Today, I'm treating myself to the gym and some shopping, followed tonight by a Valentine's Day cocktail party and Wendy's birthday party.

What's not to love, my sweeties?

1 comment:

Laura said...

i have a v-day post as well!
gym, yes a visit is in my future as well
that is why v-day is so awesome, cuz any chocolates u eat don't count.