Monday, June 04, 2007

Yummy

I was in the worst mood when I got up this morning, and even my daily run didn't help. It was shaping up to be a plain old surly day, but as the hours went by, my disposition improved. You see, my co-worker and live music show buddy, Tom, has returned from six weeks in England!

Now, I actually saw Tom at work yesterday and welcomed him home then, but he also made today better. Perhaps it's because he's so easy to work with. Perhaps it's because we're going to resume our live music schedule and see Pat Johnson and Penelope Houston at the Make Out Room on Wednesday.

Or most likely, it's because he brought a whole bunch of Cadbury chocolate back from England and shared it with all of us at work. Eat 325 pieces of fine chocolate over 8 hours, and your mood will improve, too.

By the end of the day, I was very happy.

No comments: