Sunday, July 31, 2011

You Say You Want A Revolution


A beer revolution, that is. This afternoon I took advantage of a little bit of sunshine and enjoyed some adult beverages on the patio of Beer Revolution in Oakland with Valerie, Kevin, Steve, Amanda, Tom, Joo Eun and Joo Eun's dog Bohdi. Several rather potent brews were consumed over excellent conversation, and once the afternoon turned to evening, Joe Eun, Tom and I took ourselves out for Vietnamese food nearby.

It was the perfect end to a lovely weekend that also included dinner Friday night with my college buddy Ted, who was in the Bay Area for a conference, and lunch with friends yesterday ahead of a delightfully relaxing Saturday night. Life is very good by the Bay these days.

On a completely unrelated note, today is my Father's birthday. Unfortunately, he's no longer here to celebrate, but I'd like to believe that he can feel the good energy from me (and lots of other people, I'm sure) thinking about him today. So happy birthday, Daddy. I hope they threw you a big party in the next world.





No comments: