Thursday, May 26, 2011

Return To Paradise


While I am well aware that I only recently returned from a wonderful trip to Hawaii, gentle readers, I already am planning my next sojourn. This afternoon I purchased airline tickets for a September jaunt. Normally, I wouldn't book a flight so far in advance, but I got a great fare.... the lowest I've seen in more than three years. I must give credit where credit is due and thank my friend Terry for tipping me off to this bargain. She bought tickets to Hawaii last night and shared the glory of the great prices she found.

So now that I have tickets in hand (not to mention a tiny bump in my credit card balance), I'll be spending the next few months imagining how lovely my vacation will be. All this anticipation may be torture, but I'll do what I have to do to endure. Soon enough I'll be enjoying the glorious sunshine, beautiful Hawaiian beaches, warm temperatures and delicious tropical libations.


(Photos courtesy of trueartworks.com and hawaiireporter.com. You've already seen all the pictures I took in Hawaii the last time I was there.)

No comments: