Monday, May 02, 2011

Twilight


Well, it has been said that all good things must come to end, and alas, gentle readers my latest Hawaiian sojourn is drawing to a close. It has been a wonderful time, as my visits here always are, but reality beckons, I suppose.

This trip has been filled with much sun, surf and singing, as well as a few significant current events. Even though I am on vacation, I certainly was glued to my hotel television last night when news of Osama bin Laden's death broke. And on Thursday night I stayed up late with Diva Mommy to watch the Royal Wedding early Friday morning.

I mentioned in my last post that I have photos to share with you. The above is another one from my cell phone that I snapped in Waikiki on... Saturday evening, I believe. Unfortunately, I viciously (read: clumsily) hurled my "real" camera onto some pavement on Friday night and mortally wounded it. However, I was able to recover all the photos I'd taken up to that point from the memory card. So you'll still get to see them.

Okay, I'm off to enjoy the hours I have left before I return home tomorrow. I'll talk to you when I'm back in the Bay.

1 comment:

pradiptasays said...

wow...

its so beautiful...
like Bali..!