Sunday, January 02, 2011

The Year That Was

It's the second day of 2011, and I find myself on this cloudy Sunday watching "Beverly Hills, 90210" and "Gilmore Girls" reruns, cleaning my apartment and anticipating a party in North Beach early this evening. I also have been thinking a little more about the year that was 2010. So to that end, I have prepared a photographic chronicle of last year.... month by month (yes, I am aware that I have posted two photos from April; I couldn't choose). Enjoy!

January: playing Beatles Rock Band at Chris' Mission loft birthday party.

February: with Tom and Carla at Berto's birthday party in Noe Valley.

March: Sober Nixon performing at the Revolution Cafe for Caveat Lector's spring issue launch.

April: singing with Sober Nixon South of Market for Ho's birthday.

Late April: with Tom at Ala Moana Beach Park, Honolulu.

May: about to enjoy a cocktail at Tiki Ti in Los Angeles.

June: playing in the photo booth at Madrone with Candace and her (rather adorable) friend Sean.


July: singing "We Belong" karaoke-style in Santa Monica.

August: Sober Nixon performs at Cafe Royale.

September: with Nina and Frances at Nina's Burritt Room birthday party.

October: The Giants go to the World Series, and the City bathes itself in orange.

November: Thanksgiving at Tom's parents' place (the expression on my face in this photo is classic).

December: with Bill and Kim at my own Burritt Room birthday soiree.

No comments: