Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello, Lovers


Normally, I wouldn't presume that you care about the crap I buy for myself, but I am so giddy with excitement over these purchases, I just have to share.

This evening the postman brought me the new purse I bought at sample sale on the Kate Spade website last week. Isn't it just lovely? I actually have the same bag in pink (also procured at a steep discount last summer), but black is better for nighttime use and always is in season. Not to brag, but including tax and the shipping fee, I paid less than half the original asking price for this little gem. Frankly, I couldn't have afforded it, otherwise; Kate charges a pretty penny for her merchandise.

I am so thrilled to have this bag, I can't even tell you.

Plus, the parade of books I have been ordering online is starting to arrive. I'm so looking forward to digging into this Sam Lipsyte novel. It will have to wait, however, as I have a queue of six books ahead of it. For some reason I have to read my books in the order I purchase them. I have no idea.

Life isn't all about shopping, though. There also is music! Tomorrow we're auditioning another guitarist for Sober Nixon. I'm really hopping it goes well, so keep your fingers crossed or pray to the pop music gods or do whatever you feel comfortable doing to wish us luck. Thanks!

No comments: