Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pop Goes the Noise

It's Noise Pop time again! Noise Pop is an annual independent music festival in San Francisco, and you know what that means: lots of live music! Now, one could go to the Noise Pop website and look for a band he or she may have heard of. But the truly daring among us just pick a venue and show up for the performance. That's what Ann Marie and I are doing tonight. We have heard of none of the bands playing, but that's not stopping us. We'll be making a pit stop at Kate's birthday celebration beforehand, which should also be fun. I believe Kate turned 12 today (okay, 27, but she's still a just a wee babe), so I bet we're in store for quite the fete.

And for the record, this is the third Tuesday night in a row Ann Marie and I have gone out to see live music. Tuesday is the beginning of my weekend, but Ann Marie has a regular work schedule. That girl is quite the rock star, isn't she? Even the guy she's dating remarked on how many music shows she attends. I bet he is giddily overwhelmed by how lucky he is to have her.

In other news, I had an excellent day at work today. I had to cover three stories, but none was terribly stressful, and I got out on time. Gotta love that.

No comments: